Nutrients for the Next Generation
Annual gifts allow the Food Club to maintain day to day operations while continuing our mission to increase food security through dignity, choice, and innovation in Kent County. We’re excited to introduce the Planned Giving Society: Nutrients for the Next Generation, in tandem with our annual giving fund. The Planned Giving Society: Nutrients for the Next Generation is a critical piece to our puzzle as we work to ensure our services remain dependable and our reach continues to grow for years to come.
Ways to give a planned gift:
- Include a bequest gift to Community Food Club in your will
- Name the Community Food Club as one of the beneficiaries of your retirement account(s) or life insurance policy
- Make a Charitable Gift Annuity that will provide you income for life
What are the benefits of a planned gift?
- These gifts are simple, cost you nothing now, can be modified in years to come, and help sustain the longevity of the Community Food Club.
- The Community Food Club recognizes planned gifts through membership in our Planned Giving Society: Nutrients for the Next Generation on this webpage as well as a legacy celebration annually.
If you have already named the Community Food Club in your will or estate plan, or if you have any questions, please contact us so we’re able to include you as a member of the Planned Giving Society: Nutrients for the Next Generation.